Family Faith Formation Program Levels P – 6
To integrate a deep rooted faith into family life through a dynamic (Family Formation Program FFP); to engage and support the parents as the primary teachers of the faith and give them the tools needed to do so. FFP is a program designed to assist families in learning the Catholic Faith within the format of home lessons assisted by our pastor, parish staff and parishioners.
FFP consists of two parts:
- The first of four monthly lessons is taught at church and the other three are taken home and taught by parents. The children meet in grade-level classrooms and are taught the heart of the day’s lesson in a fun dynamic way, by trained volunteer catechists. At the same time, parents meet together to listen to a teaching on the same topic taught to the students. They also receive hints on how to teach the monthly lessons they will be taking home.
- A booklet on weekly home lessons is provided for the sacraments of Reconciliation and Holy Communion from which the parents work with their child in a time of preparation.
Please note that First Year (Level One ) is needed before children receive their Sacraments in level two.
- $60.00 for grades P – 6,
- $60.00 for grades 7 – 9;
- $90.00 for 2 or more children
- Additional Books:
- Level 1: Joy, Joy the Mass $8.00
- Level 2: Books for First Reconciliation and First Communion: $16.
Please complete and submit the following registration information for grades P to 9.
Please complete and submit the following Registration Information for Primary to Grade 9 students: